Baked Parmesan Olive Balls
- 20 Green Olives stuffed with Pepper
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Butter cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup Parmesan grated
- Salt and Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Poppy Seeds for decoration
- Drain the olives in a strainer.
- Place the almond flour, butter, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper in a blender.
- Blend until combined well and become smooth.
- Divide the batter as two equal parts.
- Cut dough into 10 equal chunks (total 20).
- From balls; insert the olive in each part of dough in your hand.
- Do the same with 20 olives.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, whisk the yolk with a fork.
- Brush the egg yolk mixture over the ball surface.
- Sprinkle with poppy seed and bake for about 15 - 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Net Carbs: 0.97g