Shake up that stale breakfast routine with a healthy and delicious Cauliflower Breakfast Bake.
No grains, low in carbs, packed with protein and full of nourishing ingredients, you’ll love every last bite of this delicious dish.
When the family jumps in, you’ll know it’s a bull’s eye.
Cauliflower has “I AM KETO-FRIENDLY” pretty much scrawled all over it.
All the goodies of the entire cabbage family are rolled into this magnificent veggie, with just one regular serving having 77% vitamin C recommended daily value. Vitamin K, niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, manganese, phosphorus, fiber, vitamin B6, folate and pantothenic acid are all in there.
Cauliflower is very low in saturated fats but does have unsaturated fats and Omega-3 fatty acids, with just a dab of natural sugars.
Plowing through keto meals has never been easier when you add a bit of cauliflower to them.
You can get all creative with cauliflower, turning it into a low-carb potato replacement and even instead of noodles and rice.
It has no gluten or lectin that can potentially be harmful to the gut lining. Simply put, cauliflower takes the throne of keto kingdom.
Green onions can go in this recipe to add flavor and zest.
They have the same flavor but less carbohydrate than mature bulbs and provide a lot of vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin A, and folate.
Keto Cauliflower and Bacon Pie
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 large head Cauliflower grated
- 8 large Eggs
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 tsp Sweet Paprika
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan Cheese grated
- 2 Green Onions finely sliced
- 6 slices Bacon cut into cubes
- Preheat oven to 350F/180C.
- Grease large baking dish with olive oil.
- Clean, rinse, pat dry and grate cauliflower with a grater.
- Add grated cauliflower into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle cauliflower with grated parmesan, bacon cubes, and green onions
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, chopped garlic, salt and pepper, and sweet paprika.
- Pour egg mixture evenly into baking dish.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until eggs golden brown.
- Serve hot.