The definition of voluptuous is curvaceous and sexually attractive – and that is exactly what a curvy body is.
Every women wants a sexy, well-toned hourglass figure because it’s so attractive!
Nothing is more feminine and mesmerizing. You know that whenever celebrities like the Kardashian’s or Beyoncé post Instagram pictures they get millions of likes – people have spoken and they love a curvaceous bod!
In fact, the hourglass figure has become the most highly sought after shape for women. Luckily with the advice in this post you can start working on yours today.
A small waist accompanied with a wider bust and lifted butt are what we are aiming for to achieve this voluptuous shape.
Bone structure and genetics do play a role but that doesn’t mean you can’t have curves. Every woman can have curves! Work toward what your own body is capable of with consistency and dedication.
So let’s get on to it – How To Get A Curvy Body: 4 Crucial Steps
1. Shed weight with cardio
The first step in achieving your dream curvy bod is to lose excess body fat. Excess fat hides your body’s natural curves so we need to get rid of it as efficiently as possible.
Cardio is by far the best and most flexible option to shed the extra pounds.
You can pick from a wide range of exercises – dancing, walking, jogging, and swimming just to name a few.
However, to lose weight the fastest high intensity interval workouts burn the most pounds in the shortest time. These involve doing periods of cardio at a very high intensity for a set time, followed by periods of cardio at a lower intensity for a set time – for a certain number of repetitions.
Here’s a video explaining how to use high intensity interval training.
Taking a class at your local gym is a great and fun way to do cardio, something like kickboxing or dance – you’ll meet some like-minded friends too!
If you’re already slim and don’t have much excess fat you can skip this first step.
2. Slim down your waist
To achieve an hourglass figure we need to have a well-toned tummy and small waist. It’s a must because it gives that curvy appearance to your butt and bust!
Your waist doesn’t have to be extremely small, you just need to burn off the extra fat that are covering up your curves.
The only way to achieve this is with strength training and a proper diet. Strength training with specific exercises are going to strengthen your core and tone your tummy.
Here’s an effective hourglass routine that our followers love – 6 exercises to get rid of your belly pooch fast. It targets the lower belly, upper abdominals and obliques and helps to slim and tone your waist.
Your results are going to depend upon being consistent with your workout plan and healthy eating.
A few extra tips for a smaller waist:
- Drink water regularly – We know staying hydrated is one of the most important aspects in losing weight. An important tip is to drink it regularly not just in large quantities. Drinking water regularly throughout the day will help you feel satiated and less likely to crave food.
- Eat high quality foods – When dieting we’re already restricting our calories so the food we eat needs to be nutrient dense. Eating refined carbohydrates like white rice and bread are going to set you back because you’ll start craving food shortly after finishing your meals. Here’s a great list of 18 super foods you can add to your diet that’ll keep you on tract.
3. Tone your upper body
Women often skip out on upper body workouts because they are scared of adding muscle to that area. Big mistake!
To achieve a curvaceous hourglass figure you’re going to need to work your upper body and add some lean muscle mass. It will give you a better upper to lower body ratio and the extra muscle will help you burn extra calories.
The magic trifecta or strength training, cardio and healthy eating are the best way to do this. We want to tone our arms, chest and shoulders – try adding these exercises to your workout routine:
One of the most well-known and powerful exercises for toning your upper body.
- Start in a plank position with your hands placed apart just wider than shoulder-width and in line with your shoulders.
- Push your toes into the floor to stabilize your body and keep your spine straight.
- Lower your body to the ground bending at the elbows until you almost touch the floor, then raise yourself up to the initial position.
- Repeat for as many repetitions as you can – you’ll quickly be able to do more and more push-ups. If you are finding them too difficult at the start you can keep your knees on the ground until you build up strength.
This is a great exercise you can do almost anywhere because all you need is a chair or bench! It’s great for toning your arms and shoulders.
- Place your palms on the chair at shoulder width apart with your fingers pointing forward and keep your elbows slightly bent.
- Keep your hips and butt lifted and place your heels on the ground.
- Slowly lower your body until your back almost touches the chair, then raise it back up to the initial position.
- As before, repeat for as many repetitions as you can and do several sets.
4. Work that Sexy Butt and Thighs
Obviously the important part of a curvy feminine body. We need to work out our lower body, most importantly our butt and thighs.
To get a bigger sexy butt and lean toned thighs we’re going to need to work the muscles every other day. This gives the muscles time to recover and grow which will give us better results.
You can achieve your dream bod!
Please remember that every woman can achieve a curvaceous body! Really stick to your exercise program and diet and utilize the tips in this article. Consistency and dedication are the most important rules and I promise if you keep going friends and family will start to comment on how great you’re looking.
Take action today – you have this effective guide that details everything you need to do – I believe you can do it!
Try This Peculiar ‘Carb-Trick’ That Melts Up To 1 Pound Each Day
”All this by Flavor-Pairing?” I asked.
I met an old friend for lunch last month and I was super impressed with how good she looked.
She said, “It’s not so much about the Flavor-Pairing, but more about how it re-awakens what the Japanese call, ‘the weight loss doubling molecule’ which signals 22-hour a day fat-burning effect in the female body.”
Even though I was skeptical, I’ve been struggling with my weight over the last few years, so I gave it a shot and watched the same video she did.
Well, it’s only a couple weeks later and you know what they say about how “you can’t transform your body overnight”…
They’re right – it actually took me 16 days to lose 22 pounds.
Now it’s my girlfriends asking ME what I’M doing differently 💅