Fried Green Beans Wrapped in Bacon
- 0.5 lb Green Beans trimmed
- 1/2 cup Cream Cheese
- 4 strips Bacon or Pancetta
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Wrap a bunch of green beans together with 1 strip of bacon.
- Repeat with remaining green beans and bacon, and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry bacon-wrapped green bean bunches, turning as needed, until browned and crisp on all sides, for about 6–8 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Net Carbs: 3.6g