Creamy, delicious and a massive fat bomb, this soup is going to have you powering through your day with the strength of champions.
We’ve combined sharp, cheddar cheese with bacon in an easy-to-make soup.
Keto Bacon and Cheddar Soup
- 8 slices Bacon
- 1 medium Onion finely-chipped
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 cups Sharp Cheddar shredded
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 cup Milk full-fat
- 2 tbsp Grass-fed Butter
- Cook bacon according to package directions, crumble, set aside and pour three tablespoons of bacon fat into a soup pot.
- Add butter to the pot and place over medium heat, add onion and sauté until soft, add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add salt and coconut flour and mix.
- Stir in milk, cream and stock, bring to a boil while stirring, reduce heat.
- Stir in shredded cheese until melted, remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and enjoy.
Net Carbs: 7.17g