There is nothing quite as satisfying as crispy peppers paired with a buttery steak.
You get a satisfying delicious low-carb, full-fat and protein meal.
This recipe is super easy to make on those weeknights and looks rather gourmet.
Steak and Peppers Skillet
- 12 oz Sirloin Steak
- 2 Green Bell Peppers sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 large Onion sliced
- 4 cloves Garlic chopped
- Salt & Black Pepper
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pat steak dry, slice against the grain in 1” thick strips and sprinkle with 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2” tsp black pepper.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil and 2 tbsp butter in a skillet over medium, add steak and saute for approximately 5 minutes for medium.
- Remove steak from the skillet, add remaining butter, onion, garlic and saute for a minute.
- Add bell peppers and saute for two minutes, return the steak to the pan and saute together for 30 seconds.